Now You Don't Have To Go Through Backruptcy Alone!
BANKRUPTCY IN COLORADO
Colorado Bankruptcy Lawyers
When debt has become a crushing burden, declare your freedom!
- No more annoying collectors
- No more repossessions
- No more wage garnishments
- No more embarrassment and stress
Give Yourself a Fresh Start. The Law Provides a Way Out. Aschenberg Law Group Can Show You How. We are one of the top Bankruptcy Law Firms in Colorado, helping 1000s of people like you lift the burden of debt and its unshakable consequences.
We Are Colorado Bankruptcy Professionals . Working for You! Aschenberg Law Group can help you:
- Eliminate your debt
- Stop foreclosure on your home
- Prevent repossession of your car (or even get it back)
- Stop wage garnishments
- Restore electricity and gas service to your home
- Prevent creditors from collecting more than you owe
- Best of all, we can get you immediate relief from those harassing phone calls.
Bankruptcy: Is It the Right Choice for You?
Individuals who require protection from creditors may be able to file for personal consumer bankruptcy under two provisions of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code: Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Aschenberg Law Group is an Aurora law firm specializing in these two types of bankruptcy filings.
What Bankruptcy Can Do for You
- If you cannot now pay your bills, bankruptcy can provide a fresh financial start. Filing bankruptcy immediately stops all of your creditors from seeking to collect debts from you, at least until they are sorted out according to the law. Depending upon the type of bankruptcy used, the law allows you to:
- Eliminate the legal obligation to pay most or all of your debts. This is called a “discharge” of debts.
- Stop foreclosure on your house or mobile home and allow you an opportunity to catch up on missed payments.
- Prevent repossession of a car or other property, or force the creditor to return property even after is has been repossessed.
- Stop wage garnishment, harassment by debt collectors, and similar debt collection actions.
- Restore or prevent termination of utility service.
- Allow you to challenge creditors who are trying to collect more than you really owe them.
For most people, bankruptcy does not require that you “lose everything.” In fact, most will lose nothing. And, in the future, a bankruptcy will not prevent you from buying anything you can afford.
The materials presented in this site are intended for information purposes only. They are not intended as professional advice and should not be construed as such. This law firm is a debt relief agency and is intended to market only to Colorado Residence. We proudly help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.